A fun party!
I’ve done a lot of parties! Parents have sent me some great pictures after the parties- I will certainly post a lot of them soon!
This particular party had one of my favorite settings- it was summer, it was outdoors, and it was a great science party! The parents were super cool, and, very artistic- with photography skills to boot….
So not only was the party great, but it also came back with some awesome pictures.
When the weather is good, I highly recommend doing science activities outside. Kids love being outside and love doing experiments outside. The upside for the parents- the mess is way easier to clean up!
Here’s your Amazon.com shopping list!
These are all products I’ve used or a product similar to one I’ve used:
- Goggles: Love these: Link: http://amzn.to/2rEzen1
- I like this tornado connector: Link: http://amzn.to/2qABDyX
- Geyser Tube: Link: http://amzn.to/2rFcuTU
- These Mini Air-Blasters are really fun: Link: http://amzn.to/2qBaDLJ
- I do not have this fog machine, but this one looks great! Here’s the link: //amzn.to/2rbWh4S
If you are looking to plan a complete science party, check out this post from my blog:
Take lots of pictures- and you’re done!
Feel free to post pictures, comments, or questions!
Hope you have a great Science Party!
Jen B, the Science Lady
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links to amazon. If you purchase any of these items, I will get a certain percentage of the purchase cost.